Beautiful Loft, located in one of the narrow and beautiful streets of the old town, in the historic center of the city. It is a new construction Loft, careful to detail so that your holidays are a real dream. Its location is unbeatable, in the heart of the historic center, where you can breathe a mixture of tranquility and harmony, with the coming and going of tourists and locals.
Address: calle tarifa 4, 03002 Alicante/Alacant, Spain
Size: 49.0 m², 1 Bathroom
Beds: 1 Double bed, 1 Sofa bed
Prices: 73EUR - 149EUR / Night
A copy or photograph of the DNI / Passport will be required in case it is required by the authorities. Arrivals after 8:00 pm will have a supplement of € 40 to be paid in cash upon arrival. ATTENTION:
do not enter with the car to the area where the apartment is located, it is a zone of limited access.
There are 2 parking nearby:
- Parking San Cristobal, Calle Zaragoza Nº 4
- Parking Alicante (Market), Calle Alfonso El Sabio
This beautiful apartment is located in the historic heart of the city of Alicante, where you can visit from the Castle of Santa Barbara or the Island of Tabarca to taste the best traditional foods of the land. We recommend starting the visit to the city in the closest environment, starting with monuments such as the Concathedral of San Nicolas and the Barrio de Santa Cruz, where one of the most beautiful processions in Spain takes place. Do not miss visiting the Museum of Fine Arts MUBAG, located next to the spectacular Basilica of Santa Maria, which is the oldest church in the city, and was built in Valencian Gothic style between the fourteenth and sixteenth centuries on the remains of the old mosque of the city, built during the Muslim domination. A few meters from the Basilica of Santa Maria, you can find the Town Hall, which is a baroque palace of the eighteenth century and the Casa Carbonell, a beautiful residential mansion. Then, go down to the Explanada, symbol of the city of Alicante and just opposite you have the Mediterranean Sea, Playa del Postiguet, from where you can see the beautiful Mount Benacantil, crowned by the Santa Bárbara Castle. You can visit the Castle by going up the elevator in front of the beach or walking on the opposite side of Mount Benacantil. At this point you can take a boat and visit the Island of Tabarca, where you can taste the typical Cauldron. Towards the north of the center, going up the mythical Rambla, you arrive at the Market, a monumental façade, which houses in its interior a multitude of stalls of meat, fish and vegetables. In its rear plaza, you can have some delicious tapas at the bar you will find. If you like nature, you can also visit the park of El Palmeral or the park of La Ereta. El Palmeral is located in the San Gabriel neighborhood. Living up to its name, it is a large park full of palm trees, where you can enjoy a pleasant walk and activities such as board games, rowing boat ride, sports courts, kiosk or picnic. The park of La Ereta, with an extension of almost 7 hectares, is an idyllic place, to contemplate the city of Alicante. It is located at the foot of Mount Benacantil, covered with native vegetation, the park of La Ereta has a large central square, paths that meander along the hillside, shady areas, fountains, a cafeteria, a show area that, As an anecdote we tell you, it has underground dressing rooms, a panoramic restaurant, and an exhibition hall. If culture is your thing, you can visit a multitude of museums, such as the Archaeological Museum (MARQ) or the Hogueras museum, among others. It is also very advisable to visit the Lucentum archaeological site, located 3 km from the city center. If you want to know more places to visit, and where to eat and enjoy your vacation, you have an extensive guide in our apartment, besides having our help.
- If you arrive by car to Alicante, remember that you can not access the apartment, as it is an area restricted to traffic. There is 2 parking near the apartment, Parking San Cristobal, Calle Zaragoza No. 4 and Parking Alicante (Mercado), Calle Alfonso El Sabio. The bonus comes for 12 euros / day.
- From the airport you will easily reach the apartment by taking the bus line C6 on the second floor of the airport on departures. Its price is only € 3.85. In approximately 25 minutes you will arrive at Alfonso El Sabio stop 12, and 600 meters down the Rambla you will reach the apartment.
- If you come by train, the train station is only 1 kilometer from the apartment. You can easily get there by taking a walk.
- To move around Alicante you have it easy, you can get to almost all places walking. You can also visit more distant places such as San Juan or Benidorm, using the TRAM, or move by taxi, the stop is about 300 meters from the apartment.